David~ David?? David!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Appearance

I have blackbrown wavy hair. i don't like my hair because my basic hair is strong straight hair.
so, 2 month ago i got perm. But now it is straight again so, i'm serious.
I am not tall just 178cm. I hope to become taller than now but i can't.
I have large eyes. I like my eyes shape and color.
I want to be a social worker, because i like take care of handicap people and old people.
I think it's good for me. People said to me, you're kind and funny, talktive, friendly but you are shy.
Don't be shy!. I like my personality. I want to be a good man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

It seems that everyone is dissatisfied with their hair. If you have curly hair, you wish you had straight hair. If you have straight hair, you wish it was curly. Oh well. Just wear a hat.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home