David~ David?? David!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Weblog Assignment #5

I visited the site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3002946.stm "what are the 78 differences between women and men?"

Science research about the human genome realized that 78 differences genes separate men from women.

About 78 genes we need some effort for people to understand that each gene is different.




My opinion.

I already know about each genes part a little, but
it's much more than I had known.
So it makes me surprised. This will make men and women
different but I think these days they are almost more
similar than in the past, men and women's gene role. I
think it is good for our society. They are just
different because of their genes so it is a very basic
thing, men and women, so don't worry about their
differences.

2 Comments:

Blogger this is Mickey's blog said...

I think your opining can attract many people.

good!!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Raed said...

it is good

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home