David~ David?? David!!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Reading Reaction Journal #2

Reference

9/11 attack victims honored six years later. (2007, September 11). New York. Retrieved September 11, 2007, from http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/11/911.anniversary.ap/index.html


Summary

There are silent relatives of September 11 victims in the memorial ceremony. Six years earlier the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a Pennsylvania field were broken by seized planes. At that time, people suffered from the events. Around the World Trade Center, it is decorated with footprints and victims’ photos. They are not only for September 11 victims but for firefighters and rescuers who helped people at that time. Most of them are sick because they inhaled poisonous air when they helped people. That event took out 2,974 people’s lives: 2750 people in World Trade Center, 40 people in Pennsylvania and 184 people at the Pentagon. Those statistics 19 terrorists.


Reaction

Actually, that event is very amazing to me. When that happened in 2001, I was a junior high school student. I was going back home from an academy. When I reached home, my parents were watching the TV with very serious faces. Well, I don’t care because I think some kind of serious TV news and I was hungry, but I realized that was happening was a really serious problem in the United States by terrorists, and I was very shocked. That event took many capable ability people’s lives, the building and normal people’s lives. And another side of news spoke about the handling of the event by the Bush administration of lawfully going to war with Afghanistan for oil. That is so crazy; the government has to take care about that event but they make event for their profit. Whatever it has its own purpose, or is a real event related to terrorism, doesn’t concern me, because it is not a normal event. I’m still young, so I’m not sure what is going on in the world and America but we have to think about terror and each country’s unreasonableness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home